Friday, July 20, 2012

OOTD- first. time. ever.

Hello my sweet friends. Today I decided to bite the bullet and snap a couple of photos of my outfit of the day! The majority of the blogs that I follow religiously are chock full of perfectly styled outfits with MAJOR accessories and the best handbag/shoe combos. While I have a long lonnnnnnng way to go to be on Brooklyn Blonde or Pink Peonies' levels, I thought I would give it my best shot!

I spent most of today running errands around the island & opted for my favorite summer staple...a sundress! Simple? Yes! Boring? No!! There is so much you can do with a breezy summer sundress. Today, because most of my errands involved being indoors or in my nice AC blasted car, I chose to throw a simple chambray button up over my strapless frock just to mix it up. I have also been known to bare my shoulders and throw a nice thick belt on this 50's inspired number. I kept my accessories simple with my favorite summer flats, token gold arm stack, and my "longtimecovetedbutFINALLYmine" PS1 Tote (still swooning).




Dress: Anthropologie (similar here)
Top: Trouve
Flats: Kate Spade (old)
Bracelets: David Yurman, Manelli, Anthropologie
Necklace: Mayzies (thanks B!!) (similar here)





No comments:

Post a Comment