Sunday, June 3, 2012

an introduction of sorts

I've always considered myself to be a "west coast girl"...by Floridian standards that is. Growing up in a mundane central Florida town, I found myself consistently escaping to my own paradise in the form of  sandy gulf coast island, Anna Maria. 22 years of calling this island my second home has left me with salt water in my blood and a very special place in my heart for the explosion of color that is a west coast sunset. (pictures to follow for all of you AMI virgins)

After a whirlwind four years in the tiny college town of Clemson, South Carolina, where I proudly earned by Bachelors of Science in Marketing, I have come home to the place I love...but not for long! The next chapter in my book happens to be taking me to the "real west coast." Los Angles, California.  I will be attending the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (from here on out referred to as FIDM) to further pursue my passions.

I hope for this blog to become a creative outlet for me. Somewhere to jot down my random thoughts, share things that I find inspiring, muse about trends that I am particularly fond of and track the steps of my journey West! (very Oregon Trail, no??)

+ M


No comments:

Post a Comment